Experience of a Pilot Project of Teledermatology Screening at the Department of Dermatology and Venereology of Hospital Garcia de Orta
2. Eedy Dj, Wootton R. Teledermatology: a review. Br J Dermatol. 2001;144:696-701. doi 10.1046/j.1365- -2133.2001.04124.x
3. Oakley AM, Astwood DR, Loane M, Duffill MB, Rade- maker M, Wootton R. Diagnostic accuracy of telederma- tology: results of a preliminary study in New Zealand. N Z Med J. 1997;110:51-3
4. Wootton R, Bloomer SE, Corbett R, Eedy DJ, Hicks N, Lotery HE, et al. Multicentre randomised control trial comparing real time teledermatology with conventio- nal outpatient dermatological care: Societal cost-be- nefit analysis. BMJ. 2000;320:1252-6. doi 10.1136/ bmj.320.7244.1252
5. Kroemer S, Fruhauf J, Campbell TM, Massone C, Sch- wantzer G, Soyer HP, et al. Mobile teledermatology for skin tumour screening: diagnostic accuracy of cli- nical and dermoscopic image tele-evaluation using cellular phones. Br J Dermatol. 2011;164973-9. doi 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10208.x.
6. Massone C, Maak D, Hofmann-Wellenhof R, Soyer HP, Fruhauf J. Teledermatology for skin cancer prevention: an experience on 690 Austrian patients. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2014;28:1103-8. doi 10.1111/ jdv.12351
7. Moreno-Ramirez D, Ferrandiz L, Nieto-Garcia A, Carrasco R, Moreno-Alvarez P, Galdeano R, et al. Sto- re-and-forward teledermatology in skin cancer triage experience and evaluation of 2009 teleconsultations. Arch Dermatol. 2007;143:479-83. doi: 10.1001/ar- chderm.143.4.479
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
All articles in this journal are Open Access and meet the requirements of funding bodies or academic institutions. Each article published in the Journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). Articles can be read, downloaded, printed, and shared.
Submission of an article for publication implies the authors’ consent to publication under the applicable Creative Commons license and the terms and conditions of the Publisher’s Licensing Agreement.
It is the author's responsibility to obtain permission to reproduce illustrations, tables, etc. from other publications.
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a 'Journal Publishing Agreement'. An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript together with a 'Journal Publishing Agreement' form or a link to the online version of this agreement.
Author rights: As an author you (or your employer or institution) have certain rights to reuse your work.
The Journal reserves the right to use plagiarism detection software on any submitted material.